Photo credit: April B Photography
While it’s certainly not uncommon to see a couple’s four-legged friend at their wedding (after all, they’re members of the family too, right?) you may be surprised to find that the bridesmaids’ bouquets have been swapped out for eight adorable puppies. Well, this Charlotte bridal party did exactly that and the Internet is going crazy over it. Cuteness overload! Not only did it make for some seriously sweet wedding photos, but it’s helping spread awareness to a cause close to bride’s heart – pet adoption. We’re loving it!
More Sweet Weddings in Friday Roundups:
- Monday’s informative guest post from Absolute Perfection Wedding Consultancy sheds light on how to choose the best wedding vendors. Check it!
- Get to know wedding planner, Isabel of Isabel Smith Wedding Design based in London, England! Full Q+A.
- If your dreams of a destination wedding seem out of reach, then Tuesday’s guest post, brought to us by Megan Wilson of Boykophotography is for you!
- Wednesday’s colorful, whimsical Chicago wedding courtesy of Naturally Yours Events is sure to delight! Peep inside.
- The look on the groom’s face when he sees his bride walk down the aisle is priceless! Don’t miss Thursday’s elegant Lake Tahoe wedding shot by Ben Chrisman of Chrisman Studios.
- We’re head over heels for today’s glamorous black and gold wedding shared with us by Meredith of Fred Astaire Dance Studio.
- Unique wedding gifts are hard to come by. That’s why UncommonGoods has you covered with these cool yet unusual gifts for loved ones.
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team