- Romantic details abound in Monday’s gorgeous Greece wedding with dusty rose details by Phosart Photography & Cinematography (Oia, Greece). Peep inside!
- Tuesday’s lovely interview is with wedding planner Kristen Carro-Estela of Lovely Event Planning (White Plains, New York). Get to know her!
- This fun infographic by ProFlowers (San Diego, CA) is full of creative and memorable ways to propose to your sweetheart! 10 ideas, right here.
- Just wow at Wednesday’s stunning Rosa Clara 2018 bridal dress collection by Designer Loft (New York, NY!)
- MUST-SEE alert! National Dog Day is TOMORROW (yay!) and we’re celebrating with this fun and furry dogs in weddings roundup.
- Yesterday’s fairytale beauty and the beach styled shoot by Claudia Rios Photography (Homestead, FL) is oh-so-whimsical. Inspiration, inside!
- Today’s pink and gray wedding from Idalia Photography (Howell, NJ) is super stylish + summery, totally romantic and a little bit nerdy! Getcha nerd on.
- Diamond engagement ring cuts and shapes go far beyond the traditional round diamond. Take a look at all of the buying options available to you, courtesy of The Diamond Advisors.
Have a lovely weekend,
~Your WeddingLovely Team
This whimsical fairytale styled shoot comes to us from Claudia Rios Photography, based in Homestead, Florida! Here’s more about the shoot and the inspiration behind it from the event planner:
When the planner becomes the model (and yes, it was predetermined) there’s only one way to go and that’s all out! Not only did I incorporate the love of my life, Martin, but also our Fluffiest Peanut The Pom, Florida’s Beautiful Beaches, and of course, sparkly diamonds.
See more after the cut!
This lovely, summery styled shoot comes to us from Jen of Blush Paper Co., based in Hampton Township, PA! Here’s Jen to tell us more:
Our photo shoot took place at a private beach in Massachusetts. The color scheme was inspired by the soft colors of a summer sunset. I’ve always been mesmerized at the simplicity of the sun setting, and how it can provide so many gorgeous colors independently and all at once. For this shoot, we focused on warm pinks, dull hues of peach and a pop of yellow, along with elements of bright gold to balance out the color palette. Pops of green added an unexpected element to our elegant watercolor shoot, and the beach provided the perfect backdrop as a venue for our shoot.
See more after the cut!