- Monday’s interview with the CEO & Co-Founder of Gourmet Wedding Gifts (San Diego, California) is filled with all kinds of lovely gifts for your loved ones! Full Q+A.
- Tueday’s selection of fun wedding favors, bridal accessories and decorations comes to us from our friends at Marry Me Wedding Accessories (Veil, Arizona).
- Wednesday’s theatrical gothic real wedding by From the Hip Photo (Denver, CO) is brimming with moody elegance and antiquarian details!
- We’re still swooning over the romantic details of yesterday’s peach and white rustic vineyard wedding by David Corey Photograph (Cleveland, OH). Peep inside!
- From wedding programs and menu cards to table numbers and place cards, learn from Basic Invite (Saint George, UT) how day of wedding stationery adds to the magic! Peep inside!
- Just WOW! Today’s gorgeous waterfront wedding captured by Iheart Studio (Playa del Carmen, Mexico) effortlessly combines luxurious elegance with a laid-back vibe.
- Last but certainly not least, catch the stunning backdrop of the Sydney Opera House in this romantic elegant wedding video from Marry Me Movies (Certified Lovely Vendor based in Sydney, Australia). Watch it!
- Bonus: Looking for a photographer in Weymouth, MA? WeddingLovely is proud to recommend Joline Cameron Photography, one of our Certified Lovely Vendors! Head on over to her profile for more info.
Have a lovely weekend,
~Your WeddingLovely Team
Our friends at Marry Me Wedding Accessories, based in Vail, Arizona, wanted to share a selection of their wedding and bridal accessories with you, our lovely readers! Enjoy:
Wedding Papel Picado Banner
Add a unique flair with his time-honored Mexican wedding decoration that is currently gaining popularity all over. Beautiful wedding themed cutouts will give your reception a distinctive, exotic flavor. Hang in multiples with paper flowers for a traditional feel. Each banner has an assortment of wedding themed cut-out designs.
See more after the cut!
Today’s wedding vendor interview is with Grace, the owner of Bella Bridal & Heirlooms, an online boutique specializing in elegant bridal accessories! Enjoy:
Tell us a bit about yourself and your company.
While studying Fashion Design at FIT, I worked for a Wedding Photographer and interned at Amsale and Bruce Oldfield. I loved being around all the gorgeous wedding dresses and accessories. After graduating, I worked as an Assistant Designer on the Lauren Ralph Lauren Collection working my way up to Associate Designer. After 10 years in the fashion industry, I decided to stop designing and start raising a family. Now, 12 years later, I am a proud mom of 4 wonderful children and an amazing business. Bella Bridal & Heirlooms is a one stop shop for your wedding day needs. I started this company because I wanted every bride to be able to have a Royal Wedding without the price tag!
Read the full interview after the cut!