- Monday’s gorgeous one-year anniversary shoot in Abu Dhabi from Knotty Days (New Delhi, India) will have you falling in love with the contrast of this city’s natural landscape + amazing architecture. Peep inside!
- Tuesday’s exquisitely crafted, highly detailed cut paper ketubahs come to us from Papercuts by Oren Ketubah Design (New York, NY).
- Dual wedding giveaway alert! DIY printable seating chart template package by MyCrayons + Personalized map art print by Happy Maps. Enter for your chance to win!
- Wednesday’s guest post by Debbie from A La Mode Events (New York, NY) will help you to get organized for your wedding so that you and your guests can relax and enjoy an amazing day! Ultimate checklist, inside.
- Love the combination of edgy details and soft romantic touches in yesterday’s vintage industrial wedding inspiration shoot by Christophe Willm of Willmus Weddings (San Diego, CA).
- Today’s insightful guest post about things happy couples do differently by dating advisor Sarah Williams is full of super practical suggestions for nurturing a happy relationship. Stay happy!
- Last but not least this elegant wedding from Zach Thomas of Monarch Studio (Saint Augustine, FL) is bursting with lavish purple and white details.
Have a lovely weekend,
~Your WeddingLovely Team
WeddingLovely editors’ picks, just in!
❤ Romantic Garden Wedding in Texas
❤ Classically Elegant Wedding Inspiration
❤ Fun and Glam Star Wars Wedding
❤ Black and Gold Art Deco Wedding
❤ Intimate Boho Vow Renewal on the Cornwall Coast
Continue to WeddingLovely editors’ picks! Continue reading
Today’s real wedding, brought to us by photographer David Bastianoni, is the epitome of Old World elegance! Here’s David to tell us more:
We spent two days with Marguerite and Raja. The first day included a photo tour around the center of Florence and the nearby countryside.
See more after the cut!
This impeccably elegant wedding comes to us from Lincoln Bartlett of Bartlett Pair Photography, based in Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania! Here’s Lincoln to tell us more:
Sarah and Jared’s Ballroom at the Ben wedding in Philadelphia represented 11 hours of pure joy for Lincoln and me. It’s quite rare for a bride and groom to show no signs of stress for an entire day, but these two pulled it off. Their faces reflected pure jubilance from start to finish, which as you can imagine makes our job SO much easier. Sarah and Jared met at Villanova University, where they shared 5 of 7 engineering classes their sophomore year. Their friendship grew until they finally caved and began dating senior year. Upon graduation their jobs required a long distance relationship, but after 2.5 years of sad airport goodbyes Sarah’s company transferred her back to Philadelphia (and thus Jared!). Since they last graced our blog for their very popular Philadelphia engagement session involving Jared’s motorcycle, they worked their tails off to plan an undeniably epic Philadelphia wedding.
See more after the cut!