Today’s guest post, brought to us by Afshin of Estate Diamond Jewelry (New York, NY) covers a very important topic that doesn’t get a lot of attention: engagement ring insurance! Enjoy:
Your engagement ring may well be the third most expensive purchase you ever make, after a house and a car, and yet so many people – for whatever reason – don’t insure it in the way they would other home contents. Part of the reason may be that they simply don’t know those expensive items aren’t usually covered by homeowner’s insurance, or it may be that they don’t believe anything will ever happen to it. Whatever the reason, a lot of those people realize their mistake only when it’s too late.
Insuring anything isn’t really that complicated, but it is true that jewelry does require a little more effort on the part of the owner. However, it is still quite a simple process that is well worth the effort. Here, we show you how to make sure, not only that your engagement ring is insured, but that it is insured appropriately.
Read the full post after the cut!
- Discover wedding entertainment for every moment of your big day with Monday’s insightful guest post by Entertainment Nation (England), right here.
- Tuesday’s vintage-inspired floral wedding invitation by Blush Paper Co. (Hampton Township, PA) is so luxurious!
- Still swooning over the beautiful bouqs in Wednesday’s informative guest post shedding light on how to choose the perfect flowers for your wedding by Wedding Boutique Phuket (Thailand).
- This modern rooftop loft NYC wedding snapped up by a guy and a girl photography (New York, NY) combines a sophisticated, minimalist aesthetic with bright pops of color! Peep inside.
- Yesterday’s free-spirited Brooklyn warehouse wedding by Christopher Duggan Photography (New York, NY) is super stylish and fun-filled. Check it out.
- We love these engagement rings by DiamondWish. Tell us, which one is your fav from our top picks?
- This lush and elegant courtyard wedding in the Big Easy photographed by VeroLuce Photography (Bloomfield, NJ) is just so adorable. <3
- Love the modern boho style? Geodes, geometric forms and a sophisticated palette of blue and gold combine in today’s styled shoot, brought to us by Pottinger Photography (Cincinnati, OH).
Have a lovely weekend,
~the WeddingLovely team