It’s no secret that fairy weddings channeling a bride’s inner Tinker Bell are all the rage right now. Today’s magical styled shoot complete with a charming treehouse, idyllic garden swing and pretty pastel colors, brought to us by Tamara Maz (San Juan, Puerto Rico) has all the gorgeous inspiration you’ll need to bring to life the fairytale wedding of your dreams!
See more after the cut:
- Monday’s lilac, purple & white destination wedding in Greece from Phosart Photography (Oia, Greece) is so stylish! See it here.
- Tuesday’s beautiful black tie Florida mansion affair by Andrea Harborne Photography (Fort Lauderdale, FL) is brimming with gorgeous details and heartfelt moments.
- Wednesday’s classically elegant wedding by Marry Me Movies (Sydney, Australia) will have you blinking away tears. Watch it!
- A Phuket destination wedding is not only tropical and romantic but luxurious and exotic! Discover package options by Thavorn Hotels & Resorts, right here.
- Feel the love in this nautical engagement shoot in the Bahamas by Eboni Robyn Photography (Nassau, The Bahamas).
- Yesterday’s gorgeous Indian wedding in Udaipur by Candid Tales (New Delhi, India) is oh so festive and full of color! Check it out.
- Devotion Dresses helps us nail the fairy bride look with this fun list of things to think about when picking your wedding dress, hair, makeup and shoes.
- Swooning over this jewel toned + lush elegant garden wedding inspiration by Hyde Park Photography (Austin, TX).
- If you’re dreaming of a destination wedding in Mexico, then today’s guest post by Gareth Davis Photography (Playa del Carmen, Mexico) is for you. Start planning!
- Looking for the perfect wedding gift? Check out these best selling artisan favors and wedding gifts from Gourmet Wedding Gifts (San Diego, CA)
- Last but not least, anticipate the most stressful wedding planning aspects so you can remain calm, cool and collected in the days leading up to your big day!
Have a lovely weekend,
~Your WeddingLovely Team