WeddingLovely editors’ picks, just in!
❤ Romantic Vineyard Wedding With Blush Details
❤ Theatrical Gothic Wedding in Denver
❤ Joyful Cancun Resort Wedding with Blush Details
Continue to WeddingLovely editors’ picks! Continue reading
- Monday’s interview with the CEO & Co-Founder of Gourmet Wedding Gifts (San Diego, California) is filled with all kinds of lovely gifts for your loved ones! Full Q+A.
- Tueday’s selection of fun wedding favors, bridal accessories and decorations comes to us from our friends at Marry Me Wedding Accessories (Veil, Arizona).
- Wednesday’s theatrical gothic real wedding by From the Hip Photo (Denver, CO) is brimming with moody elegance and antiquarian details!
- We’re still swooning over the romantic details of yesterday’s peach and white rustic vineyard wedding by David Corey Photograph (Cleveland, OH). Peep inside!
- From wedding programs and menu cards to table numbers and place cards, learn from Basic Invite (Saint George, UT) how day of wedding stationery adds to the magic! Peep inside!
- Just WOW! Today’s gorgeous waterfront wedding captured by Iheart Studio (Playa del Carmen, Mexico) effortlessly combines luxurious elegance with a laid-back vibe.
- Last but certainly not least, catch the stunning backdrop of the Sydney Opera House in this romantic elegant wedding video from Marry Me Movies (Certified Lovely Vendor based in Sydney, Australia). Watch it!
- Bonus: Looking for a photographer in Weymouth, MA? WeddingLovely is proud to recommend Joline Cameron Photography, one of our Certified Lovely Vendors! Head on over to her profile for more info.
Have a lovely weekend,
~Your WeddingLovely Team