WeddingLovely editors’ picks, just in!
❤ Romantic Garden Wedding in Texas
❤ Classically Elegant Wedding Inspiration
❤ Fun and Glam Star Wars Wedding
❤ Black and Gold Art Deco Wedding
❤ Intimate Boho Vow Renewal on the Cornwall Coast
Continue to WeddingLovely editors’ picks! Continue reading
Today’s gorgeous real wedding brought to us by Jyl Deering of Chancey Charm Boston and Cape Cod is an elegant water-front soirée brimming with vintage details! Here’s Jyl to tell us more:
Kiwi and Lin wanted a 1920s Great Gatsby themed wedding, on the beautiful island of Martha’s Vineyard. Guests traveled from around the globe, and their closest family and friends – a group of about 60 – made the long journey on the beautiful fall day!
See more after the cut!
- Ahhh still swooning over Monday’s DIY foraged wedding floral arrangement by Amanda Jewel Floral + Design (Atlanta, GA) Spring blooms, here!
- This peacock blue and coral fall farm wedding snapped up by Eileen K Photography (Minneapolis, MN) is exploding with gorgeous vibrant colors.
- Tuesday’s lovely guest post by Loves Young Dream Weddings (Possidi, Greece) will answer all of your burning wedding gown questions. Read up!
- Wednesday’s vintage industrial styled shoot planned by Something New for I Do (Atlanta, GA) is the perfect blend of whimsy and refinement.
- This elegant and joyful wedding by Carrie Wildes Photography (Tampa, Florida) is simply stunning! Check it out.
- Get your tissues ready! Yesterday’s beautiful vineyard wedding from Aperina Studios (San Francisco, CA) will surely melt your heart. Watch video.
- This gorgeous Great Gatsby themed wedding by Robb McCormick Photography (Columbus, OH) is filled with black and gold art deco we <3
Have a lovely weekend,
~the WeddingLovely team
This gorgeous Great Gatsby themed wedding comes to us from Robb McCormick Photography, based in Columbus, Ohio! Here’s Robb to tell us more:
Greg and Tiffany were married on a sun-kissed, early April day. The fresh spring day began at the Columbus Renaissance as the girls giddily had their make-up and hair done and the men carefully put on their ties and cufflinks. The excitement of the day was felt the second we arrived.The couple then headed to the rooftop of the hotel to see one another for the first time. The moment was perfect as Greg gasped at how beautiful his bride looked. Greg and Tiffany, along with their bridal party enjoyed an urban, rooftop photo shoot overlooking the Columbus city skyline.
See more after the cut!