Photo Credit: Rent My Wedding
If you’re looking for some green wedding inspiration for your special day, then today’s lovely guest post brought to us by Rent My Wedding (Miami, FL) is for you! Enjoy:
We love exploring different wedding color palettes. Today we’re taking a look at how to incorporate green hues into wedding decor. You’ll be amazed to see how beautiful it can be to incorporate green tones, from bold emeralds to pale pastels. Check out the ideas below to get creative by going green — with your color palette!
Read the full post after the cut!
This lavish styled shoot brought to us by Wendy of Asian Fusion Weddings (Toronto, ON) is truly a feast for the eyes! Here’s Wendy to tell us more:
Chinese New Year is always celebrated with friends and family at home, and eating together is always part of the 15 day celebrations. Although food is a very important element at these get-togethers, often times the visual and aesthetic experience for our guests may be overlooked. For this very reason, our team wanted to showcase two very distinct looks that anyone can do at home. These decorative ideas are really simple to execute, but they really do enhance the dining table tremendously.
See more after the cut!
- Love Monday’s tips on how to include Pantone’s color of the year “greenery” in your wedding from Lilian Rose Inc (Mukwonago, WI). Full post.
- Stay sane and organized while planning your wedding with Tuesday’s top tips (right here!) from Mango Muse Events (San Francisco, CA).
- Laid-back vibes + rustic details in Wednesday’s free-spirited wedding video by Marry Me Movies (Australia). Watch!
- This dreamy intimate boho vow renewal from Liberty Pearl Photography & Associates (Devon, England) is breathtaking.
- Still enchanted by yesterday’s lush styled shoot in Islamadora by Forever in Love (Miami, FL). Check it out!
- Give it up for today’s gorgeous vineyard wedding by NST Pictures (New York, NY).
Have a lovely weekend,
~the WeddingLovely team