Today’s featured wedding video brought to us by Visualeyes, Handmade Motion Pictures (Hyderabad, India) is an opulent Bollywood extravaganza! Here’s more from Visualeyes:
The big fat wedding guest list had some very famous Bollywood celebrities and personalities from the world of industry and politics. Rajnikant, Chiranjeevi, Amitabh Bachchan, Sridevi with daughter Jhanvi and Khushi, Kiara Advani, Allu Arjun, Saif Ali Khan with daughter Sara, Rekha, Raveena Tandon, Rana Dagubatti, Jackie Shroff, Vyjanthimala and Shah Rukh Khan to name a few. The Couple themselves were beautiful in South Indian traditional outfits. The bride wore a Kanjeevaram Saree with diamond jewelry, the groom wore a heavily embellished red and gold sherwani with pearl malas and a paghdi. The wedding mantap was inspired by the temple architecture of South India. Tanjore style paintings of the Goddesses Lakshmi and Saraswati were placed at the entrance to add the vibe. The highlight of the wedding was the greet and meet corridor which had mirrored ceiling, a hand painted floor, along with elephant pillars that opened straight to mantap.
Congratulations to the happy couple and thank you, Visualeyes, for sharing! For more information about Visualeyes, Handmade Motion Pictures, please visit their WeddingLovely Vendor Guide profile.
What do you think about today’s real wedding? Let us know in the comments below!
Wedding Planners: WED Gurus, MEW, Cineyug Celebrations & E Factor Entertainment
Catering Services: Foodlink, Marut Sikka, Indian Accent & Gajalee
Sangeet Area Decor: Effects Tech Worldwide
Sangeet Floral Decor: Celebrations
Décor: Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla & Celebrations
Graphics: Vijay Sabhlok and Vibhore Khandelwal
Photography: Ravi Studios
Video: Visualeyes, Handmade Motion Pictures
- Monday’s lilac, purple & white destination wedding in Greece from Phosart Photography (Oia, Greece) is so stylish! See it here.
- Tuesday’s beautiful black tie Florida mansion affair by Andrea Harborne Photography (Fort Lauderdale, FL) is brimming with gorgeous details and heartfelt moments.
- Wednesday’s classically elegant wedding by Marry Me Movies (Sydney, Australia) will have you blinking away tears. Watch it!
- A Phuket destination wedding is not only tropical and romantic but luxurious and exotic! Discover package options by Thavorn Hotels & Resorts, right here.
- Feel the love in this nautical engagement shoot in the Bahamas by Eboni Robyn Photography (Nassau, The Bahamas).
- Yesterday’s gorgeous Indian wedding in Udaipur by Candid Tales (New Delhi, India) is oh so festive and full of color! Check it out.
- Devotion Dresses helps us nail the fairy bride look with this fun list of things to think about when picking your wedding dress, hair, makeup and shoes.
- Swooning over this jewel toned + lush elegant garden wedding inspiration by Hyde Park Photography (Austin, TX).
- If you’re dreaming of a destination wedding in Mexico, then today’s guest post by Gareth Davis Photography (Playa del Carmen, Mexico) is for you. Start planning!
- Looking for the perfect wedding gift? Check out these best selling artisan favors and wedding gifts from Gourmet Wedding Gifts (San Diego, CA)
- Last but not least, anticipate the most stressful wedding planning aspects so you can remain calm, cool and collected in the days leading up to your big day!
Have a lovely weekend,
~Your WeddingLovely Team
This elegant and festive wedding comes to us from Samta of ShaadiShop, based in Los Angeles, CA! Here’s Samta to tell us more:
Mandy and Mayank’s elaborate Indian wedding celebration included multiple days of events, culminating into a stunning, custom-designed wedding day at the Marina del Rey Marriott.
See more after the cut!
This lavish and festive wedding comes to us from Devasyah: Studios, based in Udaipur, India! Here’s more from Devasyah: Studios:
Mehandi/Heena Ceremony is one of the most important Traditions in Indian Wedding. So, here we are shooting a very colourful & magnificent Indian Wedding at The Leela Palace, Udaipur.Our Bride Ashita wes pepped up and over excited about her mehandi ceremony. She just chose her perfect dress color on her mehnadi day. The mehandi artist was amazingly talented as well and me and my crew were delighted to capture every detail.
See more after the cut!