Today’s styled shoot brought to us by MS Photo and Video (San Jose, CA) has a sultry boho vibe and gorgeous vintage details! Here’s MS Photo and Video to tell us more:
This styled shoot took place in 20 degrees with 30 miles per hour wind, in South Lake Tahoe. We were hoping for a photoshoot in the snow but the weather wasn’t in our favor. The photoshoot lasted shorter than we anticipated because we all turned into an ice cube, but the results are wonderful. South Lake Tahoe is a dreamy place to take amazing pictures.
See more after the cut!
- First up, apologies for the hiatus lovelies! My state was caught up in the Hurricane Irma madness past few weeks but slowly but surely returning back to normal. Big hugs to everyone affected <3
- Monday’s lovely interview with the owner and head planner of Busy Bee’s Events (Miami, FL) shares how they started their wedding planning business! Full Q+A.
- Time to register for gifts? With the help of the folks over at Zola, we’ve got an awesome list of tips on how to make a unique and useful wedding registry.
- Tuesday welcomed another lovely guest post from Our Wedding Officiant NYC on how to perfect a wedding ceremony. Find out, inside!
- So pretty! We’re loving the chic details in this romantic floral heraldic crest wedding invitation suite by Greenvelope.com.
- Wednesday’s outdoor wedding from Rising Lotus Photography (Tampa, FL) is utterly charming and brimming with sweet rustic and light blue details. Peep inside!
- Planning a Christmas wedding? Thursday’s red and white sparkly winter wedding by Faith Photography (Knoxville, TN) is all the inspiration you’ll need.
- Today’s great tips for creating signature drinks for your wedding reception by Chancey Charm Boston looks so colorful and delicious! Check it out.
Have a lovely weekend,
~Your WeddingLovely Team