WeddingLovely editors’ picks, just in!
❤ Romantic Garden Wedding in Texas
❤ Classically Elegant Wedding Inspiration
❤ Fun and Glam Star Wars Wedding
❤ Black and Gold Art Deco Wedding
❤ Intimate Boho Vow Renewal on the Cornwall Coast
Continue to WeddingLovely editors’ picks! Continue reading
- Monday’s helpful guest post by Kimberli Lowe Photography (Fort Worth, TX) shares 3 easy ways to save your wedding budget.
- 2600 Paperless Post coins ($260 value) up for grabs through July 10 only! Enter for your chance to win beautiful wedding invitations + cards, right here.
- Don’t miss Tuesday’s tips on how to help your groom relax for your engagement session by Emily Chappell Photography (Dallas, TX).
- This one’s for all you fancy schmancy ladies and gents out there looking to glitz up your wedding ensemble with Glitz Design Fine Jewelry.
- Wednesday’s elegant Italian wedding by La Wedding in Tasca (Ferrara, Italy) is just so lovely and lilac. Peep inside!
- Star Wars fans will <3 this fun and stylish wedding shared with us by Family Creative Imagery (Vancouver, BC).
- Yesterday’s elegant Mansion wedding by Christopher Duggan Photography (New York, NY) is totally luxurious. Check it out!
- This lovely lakeside wedding with gorgeous blush and ivory colors comes to us from Rose Photo (Chicago, Illinois).
- Today’s fun and helpful infographic, brought to us by Matthew Oliver Weddings (Bradford-on-Avon, England), will help you choose the perfect destination for your unique wedding!
- Last but not least we have an interview with the owner of wedding videography company Aperina Studios (San Francisco, CA)! Get to know them.
Have a lovely weekend,
~the WeddingLovely team
This fun and stylish Star Wars themed wedding comes to us from Megan Elrick of Family Creative Imagery, based in Vancouver, BC! Here’s Megan to tell us more:
For a second, close your eyes and imagine a Star Wars themed wedding. You would likely be hard-pressed to say, “Glamourous and elegant details instantly come to mind.” Unless… the wedding day was designed by Smitten Events and their list of talented vendors — they know how to take a theme and turn it stylish.
See more after the cut!