- Monday’s super fun guest post on the hottest honeymoon trends comes to us from Chris Platis of Traveler’s Joy, a honeymoon registry!
- This inspiring guide to Nontraditional Wedding Invitations comes to us from Greenvelope (Seattle, WA), purveyor of chic, digital invitations.
- Tuesday’s elegant al fresco wedding inspiration shoot on a private vineyard estate comes to us from Marilyn Ambra Party Consultants, based in Sonoma, CA!
- Wednesday’s dreamy botanical garden engagement shoot comes to us from Casey Hendrickson Photography, based in Charlotte, NC! Peep the love.
- Thursday’s magical Italian destination wedding comes to us from Fabrizio and Romina Photography and Films, based in Taormina, Italy! Check it out.
- This lovely guest post, brought to us by Pixelicious (Montreal, QC) is the perfect inspiration for a springtime photo shoot!
- Today’s gorgeous Denver mansion wedding comes to us from Alexandra of Evermore Creation, based in Denver, CO!
- Planning to spend your engagement in the Chicago area? You’ll appreciate today’s guest post brought to us by Vince of Griff Photography, based in Naperville, IL.
- Today’s wedding planner interview is with Claire Ady of Wed In Central Park, based in New York, NY!
- Last but not least, we just can’t get enough of this beautiful, intimate botanic wedding brought to us by Meredith Events based in Little Rock, AR
- Bonus: On the hunt for an engagement ring that’s beautiful and cost-friendly? Be sure to shop the Beverly Diamonds collection.
Have a lovely weekend,
~Your WeddingLovely Team