Today’s wedding vendor interview is with Singer and Songwriter Peter Cummings of Cummings Attractions (North Miami Beach, FL), speciaizing in personalized songs to commemorate special occasions! Enjoy:
Tell us about yourself and how you started playing.
I started my music career in bands as a teenager. I signed with Capitol Records and later MGM Records as a singer-songwriter. It has been my lifelong passion to express myself through music and the written word. I provide a unique service however I am not a band or DJ.
Read the full interview after the cut!
Today’s super fun guest post comes to us from Clare of Alive Network Entertainment Agency, based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, England. Enjoy!
Dancing and your wedding go together like bride and groom. A packed dancefloor is not only the sign of a great party, it’s also one of the biggest memories you’ll take away of your W-day. So what are the tunes guaranteed to turn your big day into your big night? Our friends at Alive Network, the UK’s largest and best loved wedding entertainment agency, have put together a list of the latest wedding party anthems loved by you, as chosen by their brides, grooms and artists. Watch the vids to hear real wedding bands perform the tracks live, so you can get a true idea of how they might sound at your par-tay!
Read the full post after the cut!
- Discover wedding entertainment for every moment of your big day with Monday’s insightful guest post by Entertainment Nation (England), right here.
- Tuesday’s vintage-inspired floral wedding invitation by Blush Paper Co. (Hampton Township, PA) is so luxurious!
- Still swooning over the beautiful bouqs in Wednesday’s informative guest post shedding light on how to choose the perfect flowers for your wedding by Wedding Boutique Phuket (Thailand).
- This modern rooftop loft NYC wedding snapped up by a guy and a girl photography (New York, NY) combines a sophisticated, minimalist aesthetic with bright pops of color! Peep inside.
- Yesterday’s free-spirited Brooklyn warehouse wedding by Christopher Duggan Photography (New York, NY) is super stylish and fun-filled. Check it out.
- We love these engagement rings by DiamondWish. Tell us, which one is your fav from our top picks?
- This lush and elegant courtyard wedding in the Big Easy photographed by VeroLuce Photography (Bloomfield, NJ) is just so adorable. <3
- Love the modern boho style? Geodes, geometric forms and a sophisticated palette of blue and gold combine in today’s styled shoot, brought to us by Pottinger Photography (Cincinnati, OH).
Have a lovely weekend,
~the WeddingLovely team