- Monday’s interview with the CEO & Co-Founder of Gourmet Wedding Gifts (San Diego, California) is filled with all kinds of lovely gifts for your loved ones! Full Q+A.
- Tueday’s selection of fun wedding favors, bridal accessories and decorations comes to us from our friends at Marry Me Wedding Accessories (Veil, Arizona).
- Wednesday’s theatrical gothic real wedding by From the Hip Photo (Denver, CO) is brimming with moody elegance and antiquarian details!
- We’re still swooning over the romantic details of yesterday’s peach and white rustic vineyard wedding by David Corey Photograph (Cleveland, OH). Peep inside!
- From wedding programs and menu cards to table numbers and place cards, learn from Basic Invite (Saint George, UT) how day of wedding stationery adds to the magic! Peep inside!
- Just WOW! Today’s gorgeous waterfront wedding captured by Iheart Studio (Playa del Carmen, Mexico) effortlessly combines luxurious elegance with a laid-back vibe.
- Last but certainly not least, catch the stunning backdrop of the Sydney Opera House in this romantic elegant wedding video from Marry Me Movies (Certified Lovely Vendor based in Sydney, Australia). Watch it!
- Bonus: Looking for a photographer in Weymouth, MA? WeddingLovely is proud to recommend Joline Cameron Photography, one of our Certified Lovely Vendors! Head on over to her profile for more info.
Have a lovely weekend,
~Your WeddingLovely Team
Our friends at Marry Me Wedding Accessories, based in Vail, Arizona, wanted to share a selection of their wedding and bridal accessories with you, our lovely readers! Enjoy:
Wedding Papel Picado Banner
Add a unique flair with his time-honored Mexican wedding decoration that is currently gaining popularity all over. Beautiful wedding themed cutouts will give your reception a distinctive, exotic flavor. Hang in multiples with paper flowers for a traditional feel. Each banner has an assortment of wedding themed cut-out designs.
See more after the cut!
Today’s wedding vendor interview is with Evona Niewiadomska, CEO & Co-founder of Gourmet Wedding Gifts based in San Diego, California!
Tell us a bit about yourself and your company.
Evona was born in Poland and moved to the States when she was 6. She grew up in Buffalo, NY, and moved to Boston on a complete whim after college – that’s where she met her entrepreneurial boyfriend and now Gourmet Wedding Gifts co-founder, Michael Rheaume. After traveling the world together for almost year in 2014, Evona working as a freelance graphic designer and Mike working remotely for a business he started years prior called SnapKnot, the two decided to get back to the US. Upon their return, they knew they needed to permanently escape the east coast winters so they decided to move to sunny San Diego in 2014 where they launched Gourmet Wedding Gifts in October of 2016.
Read the full interview after the cut!
Are you stumped when it comes to choosing wedding favors for your guests? Fear not! Today we’re joined by Jessica Bowler of Printsome who has a bevy of fun and unique favor ideas. Enjoy:
One way you can really make your wedding memorable for your guests is to give them something nice to go home with. We’ve taken inspiration from trade show giveaways for original ideas you could work into your wedding that your guests will appreciate. Here are some ideas for creative ways you can make your wedding one to remember.
Read the full post after the cut!