Today’s helpful guest post comes to us from Spencer Photography based in Cleveland, OH! Enjoy:
So often couples are told what to DO when planning a wedding but not so often told what to avoid. Of course, we all want to know what to do to succeed, especially when planning our wedding day. But just as important are the pitfalls and mistakes that are only made and realized after the fact, when it’s too late. I want to provide some simple suggestions that can help you navigate your way to a wonderful wedding day.
Read the full post after the cut!
- Love Monday’s tips on how to include Pantone’s color of the year “greenery” in your wedding from Lilian Rose Inc (Mukwonago, WI). Full post.
- Stay sane and organized while planning your wedding with Tuesday’s top tips (right here!) from Mango Muse Events (San Francisco, CA).
- Laid-back vibes + rustic details in Wednesday’s free-spirited wedding video by Marry Me Movies (Australia). Watch!
- This dreamy intimate boho vow renewal from Liberty Pearl Photography & Associates (Devon, England) is breathtaking.
- Still enchanted by yesterday’s lush styled shoot in Islamadora by Forever in Love (Miami, FL). Check it out!
- Give it up for today’s gorgeous vineyard wedding by NST Pictures (New York, NY).
Have a lovely weekend,
~the WeddingLovely team