What’s the one thing no couple can control on their wedding day? The weather. According to The Telegraph UK, however, a luxury travel company claims it can guarantee that the only cloud you will see on your special day is, well, Cloud Nine!
Oliver Travel’s weather modification technique called ‘cloud seeding’ comes with an expensive price tag, but does ensure a ‘perfect’, rain-free wedding day. It got me thinking, however, rainy real wedding submissions are actually some of the most gorgeous we’ve seen, including a rainy winter wedding shared with us by Holly Von Lanken photography earlier this week.
Tell us what you think about this cloud buster in the comments below!
Gorgeous Rainy Winter Wedding + More Fab Features:
Interviews / features / real weddings
- Talk about preparedness! Check out Megan Estrada’s of North Shore Weddings & Events based in Chicago, IL great story from working with a couple + more. Full interview.
- Still loving the fur stole from Monday’s gorgeous rainy winter wedding by Holly Von Lanken Photography based in Atlanta, GA. See it.
- Prefer beauty to be a little wilder & less manicured? Then you’ll love Tuesday’s edgy yet elegant styled shoot inspired Tara Consolati of Berkshire Wedding Collective based in The Berkshires, MA.
- Wednesday’s enchanted castle wedding shared with us by Kelly Villetto of Villetto Photography is nothing short of magical. Love it!
- See what tip Maryland based planner, Kawania Wooten of Howerton+Wooten Events had to share for #WeddingWednesday! Want to participate? Submit your tip to [email protected] along with a photo that illustrates it and list of social media profiles you want us to tag you in!
- Thursday’s beautiful elopement at New Orleans City Park was full of beautiful detail photos taken by Aaron Hogan of Eye Wander Photo based in New Orleans, LA. Check it out.
- Last but not least, get to know Madelinne Grey Photography based in Austin, TX and see her awesome semi-posed to photojournalistic candids!
- We’re looking for inspiring & lovely (not necessarily typical) Valentine’s Day card designs to be featured on the WeddingLovely blog! Interested? Email [email protected] for a chance to be our Valentine. <3
- Don’t have a Valentine’s day design? No worries, just show us your best work. Interviews, new stationery designs, wedding videos, bakery creations, real weddings, DIY / planning advice posts accepted! Same deal, email for more info. :)
- A reminder that we’re now taking applications for 2015 Certified Lovely Vendors. Check out the media kit for a complete list of perks. Interested? Apply for certification from your vendor dashboard.
- 3,000+ Facebook likes? Thanks for all your support lovelies! You can also check us out on Instagram for more wedding inspiration.
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team
Want to advertise with us? Visit our media kit for advertising opportunities on our blog, which start at $20 per month. All ads have a minimum time period of 3 months. We also have a separate sponsored post package. Email [email protected] for more info!