Photo credit: Flickr
There’s nothing like that feeling you get when you check everyone off your Christmas shopping list. What a relief! Gifts, however, may be the last thing on your mind right now if you’re like the many of us who totally dropped the ball on mailing off those holiday cards this year! Not to worry, if you haven’t already mailed off your Christmas cards, you’re going to love our holiday roundups post. We’ve got a handful of original and totally adorable designs to share with you. :)
Interviews / features / real weddings
- It’s not too late to spread a little holiday cheer this year! Get in the festive spirit with these fab holiday designs by 417 Press, Rosebud Paper, Brown Fox Creative and Milkfed Press. Enjoy!
- See yourself tying the knot in an exceptionally beautiful Tahiti setting adorned with tropical fresh flowers? Tahiti Wedding Planner wedOtahiti can help turn your dream into a reality! Access their planning tips.
- Love Tuesday’s beautiful engagement shoot set in the middle of an Indian village <3 Thanks Rishabh Sood Pictures for sharing! See it.
- Um, how gorgeous is this bride’s peacock hair accessory? Check out the full real wedding by Brandy Angel Photography.
- See what tip Sarah Chancey of Chancey Charm had to share for #WeddingWednesday! Want to participate? Submit your tip to [email protected] along with a photo that illustrates it and list of social media profiles you want us to tag you in!
- Still swooning over Thursday’s real wedding by Crystal Stokes Photography — the natural light, florals and naked cake are a must see!
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team
Want to advertise with us? Visit our media kit for advertising opportunities on our blog, which start at $15 per month. All ads have a minimum time period of 3 months. We also have a separate sponsored post package. Email [email protected] for more info!
Lovely. Simple. Free.
With an online planning app and fast growing vendor network, the WeddingLovely community is a supportive hub for engaged couples and boutique wedding vendors. Join our vendor directories for free and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for the latest WeddingLovely updates!