We hope you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend as much as we did! The hubs and I spent Monday afternoon at Matheson Hammock Park treating ourselves to a well deserved picnic. Our bellies were already stuffed from the leftovers we had from Sunday night’s feast — ribs, potato salad, baked beans and corn on the cob! But we still had a little room left to sip on a bottle of red and nibble on a few sweet treats while watching the sunset. ;)
Get caught up on all things lovely:
Interviews / features / real weddings
- Find out why Sarah of Without a Hitch Boston advises new wedding planners to invest in a good pair of orthopedic shoes.
- We still can’t get enough of Tuesday’s rustic wedding invitation design with a touch of whimsical floral romance by Pencil and Pine based in Australia.
- Missed Wednesday’s fun filled real wedding by Carla Ten Eyck Photography? Catch the repost!
- Thursday’s elegant country wedding was full of sweet details! See for yourself.
- You know you’re a photographer when you instinctively hold both cameras in the air so you don’t land on them in an awkward moment!
- #WeddingWednesday Advice Day is in full effect. Want to participate? Submit your tips to [email protected] along with a headshot / photo of yourself and list of social media profiles you want us to tag you in!
- We’ve been asked to share the news of a destination wedding conference in Fort Lauderdale next October! Here’s the deets.
- In case you missed it last week, we’re finally on Instagram! Show us some #instalove.
- We hope you started your Labor Day weekend off right with this hysterical video compilation of wedding fails by Huffpost UK Comedy.
- Lovely or not? Meet the couple planning a corporately-sponsored wedding.
- This Atlanta couple made a creative wedding video using thousands of pictures. Watch it!
- Oregon couple’s Disney wedding wish goes viral.
- Still sad to say goodbye to Labor Day weekend? Here’s something to cheer you up!
- Can you believe that a 33-year-old slice of Princess Diana’s wedding cake was auctioned for $1,375?!
Have a lovely weekend! Jani and the WeddingLovely team Contribute Want to share an interesting finding with us for next Friday’s roundup? Or maybe you’re interested in being featured. Email [email protected] for more info!
Lovely. Simple. Free. With an online planning app and fast growing vendor network, the WeddingLovely community is a supportive hub for engaged couples and boutique wedding vendors. Join our vendor directories for free and follow us on us Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for the latest WeddingLovely updates!