Happy New Year! I’m not sure about you, but we welcome 2012 with open arms because there are such great things going on at WeddingLovely. Don’t worry, we won’t make you wait much longer. ;)
This week, lots of stuff happened:
- Backing the truck up a little bit, last week we reviewed our favorite posts of 2011 in not one post. But two.
- On Monday, we interviewed Jessica from Experience Events.
- Tuesday, we had server issues and experienced an outage. BOO!
- Tangerine Tango (Pantone’s color of the year for 2012!) took the stage in Wednesday’s Invitation Design Roundup.
- The Featured Wedding from Innes Photography on Thursday pretty much knocked our socks off.
- WeddingVenueLove has launched! Know any venues? Send them our way!
- A Practical Wedding announced their book launch party in SF, we’ll be there! Will you?
- We got SO MANY compliments on our letterpress holiday card. Another huge thanks to the wonderful people at The Aerialist Press. You rock.
Joining us on WeddingInviteLove:
- Heritage + Joy
- Janine Rae Design
- Lexi B. Invitation Boutique
- What’s My Future?
- One Handspun Day
- Glass Slipper Designs
- Write Away For You…
- Little Woman Design
- LKs Invitations and Wedding Stationery
Oh snap! New photographers are on WeddingPhotoLove:
WeddingPlannerLove is growing! Meet our newest vendors:
We welcome these great vendors to our newest directory: WeddingVenueLove:
- Chicago History Museum
- Cedarwood Weddings
- Riverwood Mansion
- Houston Station
- Ambrose House
- Glacier Park Weddings
- Holman Ranch
- Loft on Lake
- The 1812 Farm
- Historic Balch Hotel
- Carriage House at Rockwood Park
Image by Sean MacEntee via Flickr