Photo credit: Flickr
Okay, so it may have only been mini golf (lol) but guess who scored a hole-in-one last weekend? Well, not me… baha. But hubby did. :) May I add that it was quite a complex hole and our first ever time mini golfing. We thought we’d try something a bit different (well, for us anyway) plus we had a Buy One Get One coupon for Palmetto Golf Course as part of Miami Attractions Month. We invited another couple along, and had a blast! Definitely a fun idea (unlike your same ol’ restaurant reservation) for a double date!
Staring out at the beautiful, scenic grounds made me realize why some couples choose to tie the knot at the golf club. The lush green grounds make such a perfect backdrop for photographs. So if you’re soon to say “I Do” at the golf club or recently have, we’d love for you to share your photos with us! Photographers welcome too!
See our real weddings (& more!) in this week’s roundups:
Interviews / features / real weddings
- Planning an Autumn wedding? Jenny Wescott of The Diamond Ring Company had some great ideas to share with us!
- Still loving Tuesday’s invitation suite by Jessica at La Rue Louise complete with beautiful swallows and bold, sweeping calligraphy. See full suite.
- Rain on your wedding day is actually considered good luck, according to Hindu tradition! Thanks Amy June Weddings and Events for sharing this rainy, ocean front wedding filled with beachy details!
- You’re going to love this couple’s sweet engagement story and real wedding shared with us by Nicole Amanda Photography. Don’t miss it!
- Thinking of a Halloween theme? See what fab (not freaky) tip the lovely Kristen Ley of Something New for I Do had to share for #WeddingWednesday! Want to participate? Submit your tip to [email protected] along with a photo that illustrates it and list of social media profiles you want us to tag you in!
- Sarah at The Print Fairy is obsessed with color! Get to know her and her bright and vibrant designs.
- Miss yesterday’s beautiful real wedding full of sentimental touches? Catch it right here! Thanks again MLShaughnessy Designs for sharing it with us!
- Start your weekend off right with today’s stylish wedding by Laura Radniecki Images and fall in love with the trans-Atlantic love story behind it!
- Pardon our dust, we have a new blog design! What do you think?
- 400 followers on Instagram ~ Thank you. :) Help us hit our next goal of 500!
- So in love with this story New York Post shared about two engaged photographers who met on… Instagram! See their courtship in photos.
- Harry Potter fan? You’ll love this bride’s one of a kind paper bouquet made from pages of the fantasy novel.
- Great news for same sex couples as Wyoming becomes the latest state to allow gay marriage. :)
- Can you believe that 13 of JFK’s wedding negatives have been auctioned off for a whopping $34, 073? Get a glimpse!
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team
Want to advertise with us? Visit our media kit for advertising opportunities on our blog, which start at $15 per month. All ads have a minimum time period of 3 months. We also have a separate sponsored post package. Email [email protected] for more info!
Lovely. Simple. Free.
With an online planning app and fast growing vendor network, the WeddingLovely community is a supportive hub for engaged couples and boutique wedding vendors. Join our vendor directories for free and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for the latest WeddingLovely updates!