Photo credit: Southern Jewel Photography
Five lovely bridesmaids— totally manageable.
… but Two HUNDRED plus?!! You must be trying to break a world record. Well, that’s exactly what this couple is trying to do when they tie the knot this weekend in Tampa Bay, FL! Crazy? Maybe.
That’s over double the size of most weddings, not to mention that I had only a handful of girlfriends that I felt comfortable having by my side as I married my hubby dearest just over a year ago!
What are your thoughts? Sound off in the comments below after you’re all done catching up with this week’s blog happenings. :)
Continue to Friday Roundups!
- Monday’s stunning Hawaiian destination wedding is a must see! Thanks for sharing, Elusive Visions Photography. (Honolulu, HI)
- Loving this cute shot of the bride & her bright red truck by Southern Jewel Photography! (Greenville, SC) Full Q+A.
- Last call to check out Wednesday’s vibrant outdoor wedding in the beautiful Rocky Mountains by Third Eye Photography. (Crested Butte, Colorado). The handmade rustic details are so lovely!
- This week’s Instagram of the week goes to this shot of a fun & simple spring engagement styled shoot by Edward Lai Photography. (Vancouver, BC)
- The tranquil tones of sand and water contrasted with wardrobe are the inspiration behind yesterday’s lovely styled shoot by Anne Victoria Photography. (Duluth, MN)
Thank you for contributing to WeddingLovely everyone!
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team