Photo credit: Flickr
This week has certainly been a victory for all of you nonconformists and lovers of different out there. Join us in celebrating with this transgender bride who made history as the first to appear on the popular reality TV series Say Yes to The Dress. The LGBTQ community weren’t the only one’s celebrating this week, however, as one Tamil bride dared to step outside South East Asian traditions by rocking this saree with a slit! Whether you consider yourself an offbeat bride or are planning something out-of-the-box on your big day, be sure to share it with us in the comments below.
Continue to Friday Roundups:
- From ancient to modern wedding dress styles, you’ll learn all about wedding fashion history in Monday’s fun and fashionable guest post by Alain of Eden Manor Bridal.
- Freebie alert! This awesome wedding gift package is up for grabs, courtesy of Wedding Collectibles. Enter for your chance to win, right here:
- Tuesday’s lovely stationer interview is with Jackie, Designer and Owner of RSVP Custom Creations! Get to know her.
- Wednesday’s effortlessly chic, rustic wedding comes to us from Alexa Gallo of Bright Bird Photography. The location is stunning and the details are simply perfect!
- Classic elegance meets rustic charm in yesterday’s real wedding brought to us by Nathan Desch Photography! Here’s Nathan to tell us more:
- Today’s lovely real wedding comes to us from a wedding planner (and a real bride!) Sarah of Without a Hitch!
- Make a statement with your wedding decor with these 15 creative wedding garland ideas, courtesy of this inspirational guest post by FTD.
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team