Today, WeddingLovely is teaming up with Event Planners Association! The EPA is a national trade association for professionals in the event and amusement industries, which includes professional meeting planners, event and wedding planners, inflatable games and amusement rental companies, florists, caterers, DJ’s, entertainers, venues and more.. We are constantly striving to find more ways to show off our vendor’s quality, and adding EPA to our partnerships is an amazing way of showing customers that we have amazing wedding vendors in all of our directories!
From the Event Planners Assocation’s website:
“The EPA provides a unique support system for independent business owners as members benefit from the EPA’s in-house law firm, in-house insurance agency, marketing specialists, professional certifications, local networking opportunities, continuing education, affinity programs and regulatory support. Our mission is to provide the foundational elements of a successful business and facilitate the highest standards of excellence and professionalism.
The EPA also acts a resource to the public as an educator and source of ethical, reliable, and competent business professionals for hire in the event planning and amusement industries.”
If you are currently listed on one of our directories and a part of EPA, then you now can edit your profile and add the EPA badge to your profile:
Not a part of EPA? They provide a number of amazing benefits:
As a member, you’ll have access to the EPA’s in-house law firm, in-house insurance agency, marketing specialists, continuing education, networking opportunities and affinity programs. Here are just some of the perks you’ll get:
- Legal Assistance: You will have immediate access to the documents you need to operate your business as well as the ability to communicate with legal experts as you need them.
- Insurance: Special liability insurance is offered to Event Planners Association members from the nation’s leading insurance providers to the amusement and professional event planners industries. Premium discounts are provided by many carriers to EPA members.
- Networking: Access to other’s experiences and knowledge will allow members to broaden their insights, solve challenges and develop innovative ways to build businesses. The relationships formed through networking can be long-lasting and fulfilling from a personal and professional perspective.
- Trade Credibility: Trade association membership provides credibility in the eyes of a client. Involvement in a local chapter provides credibility among industry peers. This activity indicates a business owner’s commitment to their company, their event planner career and the industry as a whole.
- Internet Marketing: The EPA’s search engine optimized website marketing elevates members’ businesses to new heights – giving greater visibility to more potential customers! Members receive internet marketing services targeted directly to customers in their service area via our integrated, search engine optimized, marketing sites.
We want to thank Kim, Erin and the entire crew at EPA — we’re beyond thrilled to be working together!