Nearly two years ago, WeddingLovely launched our online planning guide, designed to walk couples through the process of their wedding. Now, we’re pleased to announce the 2.0 release of the planning guide — completely rewritten and redesigned — as well as a partnership with the best wedding website and wedding app company, Appy Couple.
We originally launched with native hosted wedding websites, but wedding planning and wedding vendors has always been our main focus. We’re sunsetting the wedding website feature for all new WeddingLovely customers, and instead offering a payment option which includes a free Appy Couple wedding app account.
As a result, WeddingLovely’s prices are dropping to either a $35 one-time payment for the wedding planning app, or $70 for the combined WeddingLovely + Appy Couple account.
In addition to the design, WeddingLovely’s planning guide has added several new features:
- Better wedding vendor integration: WeddingLovely works with over 3,100+ wedding vendors worldwide, and couples can browse nearby vendors, favorite, and contact vendors directly from their planning guide.
- Partner, family, and wedding party collaboration: Users can invite their partner, planner, and others to plan with them on the same account.
- Pinterest boards integration: Couples can add their Pinterest boards directly into their planning pages as a widget, integrating their inspiration into their planning.
- Gender-neutral language: The “bride” is no longer the primary planner in the modern day couple — WeddingLovely welcomes same-sex couples and planning grooms.
- No advertisements, anywhere: WeddingLovely is a paid product so all advice and recommendations can be advertisement-free.
Getting married? We’d love to have you try out WeddingLovely’s planning guide — all accounts come with a 14-day free trial, no credit card required!
So excited to finally launch this! Any questions or comments? Leave them below!