Today’s the official announcement day for 500 Startups (if you recall, I made a post about it last week) and WeddingLovely is popping in all sorts of news outlets:
- Techcrunch: 500 Startups Peels Back The Curtain On Its Third And Largest Batch Yet
- Techcocktail: 500 Startups Unveils Latest Class of 34 Startups
- 500 Startups: Zombies Invade 500 Accelerator, Hungry for Braaaaains
- VentureBeat: The new 500 Startups class is the most international yet, and they’re zombies!
- TheNextWeb: 500 Startups unleashes 34 spooktacular companies (and 1 thrilling video) for its next group
- Forbes: 500Startups Unveils 34 New Spooky Companies
Not sure if being the last startup on a list of 34 companies is bad or good! Let’s go with good. ;)