This week was a whirlwind, as they always seem to be! I think the highlight of the week was a lobster dinner on Tuesday night. I think the cute bibs added to the enjoyment. Because really, what else can you eat that requires a goofy plastic bib (unless you are under the age of two)? Now, onto the weekly review…
Links and news from the week:
- We interviewed Shutterdee Photography on Monday, these posts are always entertaining to read–check it out!
- On Tuesday, we featured an invitation by Odd Duck Press
- Also on Tuesday, Utterly Engaged featured yours truly in an interview.
- Vintage inspired invitations took the stage on Wednesday.
- We put together a great Pinterest board based on vintage weddings. Pinterest is addicting isn’t it?
- Thursday we shared a tour of Aerialist Press (you will want to see these photos!)
- Elephantine posted a great wedding with an amazing guest book
New to join us on WeddingInviteLove this week were:
WeddingPhotoLove would like to announce a new photographer:
WeddingPlannerLove is getting bigger and bigger…and we’re thrilled about that!
- Rebecca Chan Weddings and Events
- Classic Creations
- Each & Every Detail
- Experience Events
- Events of Distinction
- Celebrations by Cyncie
- Daughter of Design
- Save the Date Events
- revel & bloom, wedding and event design
Have a great weekend everyone! I plan on spending mine with a little rest + relaxation. And maybe a little bit of work.
Image by Henry Zbyszynski via Flickr