We had a super exciting week. You may have noticed the mention of “we” lately, it’s because WeddingLovely now consists of Tracy and Marit! The growth of the directories as well as some other things up Tracy’s sleeve required some assistance. Yay team!
On the blog this week:
- On Monday, we interviewed Calluna Events (she shared some amazing photos!)
- That same day, we featured a video from WeddingVideoLove’s Wes Haley Films
- Tuesday’s featured invitation from Sweet Zion Paperie was full of New England Charm
- We rounded up WeddingInviteLove design’s that had a city theme for Wednesday
- Wednesday marked Marit’s first day at WeddingLovely
- An engagement shoot that looked like it fell out of a magazine found its way to our blog on Thursday.
- Also that day, we had our first WeddingInviteLove stationer interview with Rock Paper Scissors.
- Today we had an interview with WeddingPhotoLove’s Scott Andrew Studio
In other news:
- Come Grub With Us on January 24th ! Whether you are a bride or a vendor in the Bay Area, come talk weddings with us over some great food!
- We launched the new WeddingLovely site! We are now giving brides the ability to sign up and receive tips & advice directly to their inbox based on their wedding day!
- We reached over 600 fans on Facebook!
- WeddingInviteLove has over 500 stationers, woo hoo!
- We have been pinning away, have you seen our boards?
- Looking to shape up? Shape up with WeddingLovely! Join us on Fitocracy. Enter the code: WEDLOVE to join our group!