Photo credit: Flickr
Our apologies for dropping the ball on our weekly roundups posts. They really are a great way to get caught up on all things WeddingLovely and the latest industry happenings in the one post. So definitely remember to check in with us every #BrideDayFriday. ;)
See what’s been happening:
Interviews / features / real weddings
- We’re still thankful for November’s blog highlights! Don’t miss our editor’s top picks for last month including a special Thanksgiving holiday post you don’t want to miss!
- This real wedding submitted by Julie Nicole Photography incorporated pops of yellow into everything, right down to a fun and playful bridal sash and pretty bouquet with craspedia balls and succulents.
- Consider yourself an off beat bride? Courtney of Peachy Keen Planners & Decor loves it when couples break away from tradition! Get to know her better.
- The gorgeous shot of the couple and their lovely equine companion (not to mention the cake, total perfection!) are a must see from Thursday’s real wedding shared with us by Tyler + Lindsey.
- Freebie alert! Hoopla House Creative is kindly offering WeddingLovely readers free printables such as favor tags, Mr. & Mrs. chair signs and “Will you be my bridesmaids cards”. Contact them directly at this link for more info. :)
- You’ve heard of wrist corsages, pomanders, maybe even pinwheels or hand fans being used as alternatives to bridesmaids bouquets… but what about corgis? There’s clearly no doubt why this TIME reporter is dying to attend this ceremony.
- So according to the Washington Post, there’s someone in the world who paid $7,500 to buy an old piece of fruitcake. Find out what was so special about it.
- Imagine tying the knot only to find out days later that your government had voided your marriage? Mashable and GLAAD are showing these 31 Aussie couples some love — and you should too! <3
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team
Want to advertise with us? Visit our media kit for advertising opportunities on our blog, which start at $15 per month. All ads have a minimum time period of 3 months. We also have a separate sponsored post package. Email [email protected] for more info!
Lovely. Simple. Free.
With an online planning app and fast growing vendor network, the WeddingLovely community is a supportive hub for engaged couples and boutique wedding vendors. Join our vendor directories for free and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for the latest WeddingLovely updates!