Hope everyone who was lucky enough to get Friday off for Washington’s birthday had a lovely long weekend!
Has anyone ever been a part of a real wedding that fell on Presidents Day? Independence Day or Memorial day perhaps? Or maybe the couple was just really patriotic?
If so we’d love for you to share it with us… or any gorgeous real wedding filled with unique details, really ~ just email [email protected] for more info.
… now to get you caught up on the rest of the week. :)
This week’s vendor interviews, features & real weddings:
- Still cannot believe that Tuesday’s gorgeous wintry invitation suite by Monika of Little Dove Design based in NY was created amid Super Storm Sandy with no means of power. Now THAT’s impressive!
- Lots of DIY touches in this romantic real wedding snapped up by Scott Metzger of Metzger Studios based in Boston, MA!
- Planning a wedding in Tahiti? Meet Nelly Grange of wedOtahiti, the island’s first ever wedding officiant! Full interview.
- See what tip Nelly Grange of wedOtahiti had to share for #WeddingWednesday! Want to participate? Submit your tip to [email protected] along with a photo that illustrates it and list of social media profiles you want us to tag you in!
- Don’t miss Thursday’s Q&A with Monika of Little Dove Design, the talented NY stationer behind Tuesday’s wintry wedding suite! Get to know her & her work.
- Last but not least, today’s Southern Californian styled shoot by Antonio & Paula Crutchley Photography based in LA is so, so dreamy. You don’t want to miss it!
- We’re looking for #WeddingWednesday tips! See examples here. Want to participate? Submit your tip to [email protected] along with a photo that illustrates it and list of social media profiles you want us to tag you in!
- 800+ followers on Instagram! We know we’ve got a lot of catching up to do, so pretty please help us hit our first 1000 likes. Follow here for wedding inspiration.
- We’ve made it easier for you to update your vendor profile! Interested in checking it out (and updating your profile too if you need?). Log into your account here.
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team