Thank GAWD it’s Friday. This week has been so busy, how busy you ask? Let’s just say that I have not put a lick of makeup on all week. I also may or may not have only showered a few times. But my filth and hard work comes with good reward because the Spring 2012 WeddingLovely Lookbook is coming out soooooooon! And you guys and gals, it is pretty dang awesome.
And check out Tracy’s cat, Westley. He was tired of seeing Pete get all the attention, so I thought I’d spread the WeddingLovely pet love his way!
On the blog this week:
- Did you see this trash the dress video from Innova Video Productions and Design? The bride went UNDERWATER. And she still looks gorgeous!
- We interviewed WeddingPlannerLove’s Sarah Viera on Monday. She trained for the Olympics, isn’t that impressive? You’ll be even more impressed by the photos of her work.
- Two words: GLITTERY LOBSTER. That is all.
- Tracy put together an awesome post highlighting the top 5 wedding website builders.
- Poet Lauri Key shared some of her great poems, which would be perfect for vows or your ceremony readings.
- Wednesday, we rounded up floral inspired wedding invitations. So pretty!
- Going to NSS, or are you in the NYC area on May 21? RSVP to our Shindig!
- Concertina Press shared her lovely work and gave a great interview, I am still cracking up at her strangest request from a client…
- Yesterday’s real wedding featured a bride who ROCKED OUT red lipstick. Definitely go check out this Austin wedding!
- We had a nice interview with Stella Weddings this morning. You’re never going to believe what his favorite meal served at a wedding was…
Other lovely stuff…
- Today is the deadline to submit your ad artwork and payment to be in the Spring 2012 Lookbook! Specs and info can be found here.
- The SF Bay Area Wedding Pros put together a Relay for Life Raffle with over $10,000 in prizes from local artists and vendors! All proceeds go to support the American Cancer Society and Relay for Life and tickets are only $5 each. Buy as many as you’d like!
- Having kids at your wedding? Here’s a great idea from the Inspired Bride.
- WeddingInviteLove’s Pickett’s Press is on GILT!
- The Spring wedding trend is vintage!