Another week gone by…and another week that I failed to do holiday shopping. Whoops. Perhaps I will get that moving this weekend. Or maybe I’ll stay in and bake some cookies. Decisions, decisions!
Lots went on this week – if you missed out, have no fear because I’m about to recap it all for you!
Links and news from the week:
- On Monday, we had an interview with Aaron Riddle. He’s a WeddingPhotoLove Photographer that once told someone he was taking a photo of a camel instead of a pumpkin. Honest mistake… :)
- Also on Monday, we launched the new WeddingInviteLove design. What do you think? Anything we should improve? Did we introduce any bugs? Let us know!
- Nan from EatBreatheBlog was kind enough to guest post for us with tips on how to plan your wedding online.
- Tuesday we shared a ring giveaway with you. To those of you who entered, good luck!
- We rounded up some unique invitations for you on Wednesday. This is a roundup you’re gonna want to check out if you missed it!
- This featured wedding was for the birds! We loved the venue and all the great details that the bride included.
- Pantone announced that Tangerine Tango (doesn’t that even SOUND fun?) is the color of the year for 2012
Newest vendors on WeddingInviteLove
- Two Paperdolls
- Nikki Zawol Papers
- Wedding Belles and Baby Tales
- Weswen Design
- The Pink Orange
- Exquisite Affairs Productions
- MDC Designs
- Simply Letterpressed
WeddingPlannerLove added these great vendors this week:
- Bliss Wedding & Event Planning
- Calluna Events
- Premier Eventz
- Cathrin D’Entremont Weddings
- Candice & Alison Luxury Weddings
In other news:
Join Wiley Valentine for a Pop Up Shop in their studio on Saturday, December 10 from 9am -1pm. There, you can Snag some of limited edition paper delights, exclusive discounts and other special offers. And while you’re there, enjoy some tasty libations and treats! Their shop is located at: 17891 Sky Park Circle, Suite B, Irvine, California 92614
Have a great weekend everyone!
Image by Seabamirum via Flickr