Props to The Wicked Little Cake Company for this wicked wedding cake inspired by pebbles the pup. Super cute, isn’t it?!
Dogs are so awesome, just like love and weddings. I guess that’s why we’re recognizing all three in this week’s Friday roundups. :)
We had a super busy week with our lovely and inspiring Valentine’s Day Design Roundups, FIRST blog highlights post for the year and a handful of stellar featured invitations, vendor interviews and real weddings!
But first, can I just say that my heart melted when I saw this. (I’m sure yours will, too)
Valentine’s Day Cards, Interviews, Features + Weddings:
- We kickstarted the week with Part 1 of our Valentine’s Day Design Roundup for 2015 with Tiffzippy, The Find Sac, Steel Petal Press and A Printable Press! Miss it? See their lovely and inspiring designs right here.
- Monday also brought to you our FIRST blog highlights post for the year! Take a look back at January’s best vendor interviews and real weddings by Glo, YellowBrick Graphics, North Shore Weddings & Events, Alyssa Ence Photography, Will Pursell Photography and Holly Von Lanken Photography.
- These REAL wood invitations by Brittney Nichole Designs based in Stow, OH are SO perfect for a rustic wedding! See the full suite.
- Tuesday’s beautiful Lake Michigan cottage wedding planned by North Shore Weddings & Events based in Chicago, IL is also a must see!
- Still loving Wednesday’s nautical wedding by Makayla Jade Photography based in Boston, MA. Don’t miss it!
- As promised! Our Valentine’s Day Design Roundup continued with Veronica Foley Design, For the Love of Stationery, Faye & Co, Designs by Starla and Little Dove Design. Miss Part 2? See their super cute designs right here.
- See what tip Kelly Embry of Kelly Embry Photography had to share for #WeddingWednesday! Want to participate? Submit your tip to [email protected] along with a photo that illustrates it and list of social media profiles you want us to tag you in!
- Planning a vintage wedding? Love Thursday’s shabby chic wedding invitation by For The Love of Creating based in Winnipeg, MB!
- Such sweet captures and love story from another endearing real wedding shared with us by Erin Johnson Photography based in Minneapolis, MN. Peep inside!
- Today’s planner, Jenée of Visions Event Studio based in Chicago, IL actually grew up in the industry! Get to know her.
- Such sweet designs, Part 3 (the final part) of our Valentine’s Day Design Roundup is up on the blog today! Miss Part 1 and 2? No worries, catch up with all three! Thanks again to Deborah Nadel Design, e.m.papers, Lana’s Shop, Papillon Press and The Find Sac for being our Valentine. <3
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team
Want to advertise with us? Visit our media kit for advertising opportunities on our blog, which start at $20 per month. All ads have a minimum time period of 3 months. We also have a separate sponsored post package. Email [email protected] for more info!