Happy Friday everyone! This week was so busy, I had an outpouring of submissions for our blog. It’s so exciting to see WeddingLovely grow and we LOVE to share the amazing work of our talented vendors. Keep the submissions coming! Have a great weekend and enjoy this beautiful Maine sunset photo taken by yours truly. :)
This week on the blog…
- Have you seen this Wedding Video with breathtaking fireworks? If not, watch it!
- Also on Monday, an interview with a All You Need Is Love, even with lots to do just remember to hum “All you need is Love”
- Inspirational wedding rings, these are more than just your average diamond rings!
- On Tuesday, we got a tour of ocean front venue SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel!
- Windy City Wednesday’s Invitation Design straight from Chicago!
- Great Interview with the inspiring Stacy from the PR firm HelloCupcake,LLC
- This shoot from OMG Photography shows off “Something Old, something New, something Borrowed, and something Blue..“
- We had an up close and personal interview with Katie from Invitations by Ajalon.
- This husband and wife duo aka The Emerics shared a nice interview today.
Other things going on…
- This is the best wedding website EVER.
- Submission tip from Two Bright Lights: Editors have said if photogs & vendors added more details in the Additional Info section of TBL submissions, editors would be more likely to accept your submission and publish it quickly.
- Here’s a great post with advice on how to dress for an engagement session.
- Is the wedding photobooth here to stay?
- Who knew that polka dot bridesmaids dresses would be so lovely?