J. La Plante Photo
Colorado-based husband and wife team specializing in vibrant wedding photography for kick-ass couples. CO, U.S. and worldwide.
- I’ve been shooting weddings for ten years. Before that, I was a professional photojournalist.
- I think most wedding photography is kind of uninspiring, so my brain is constantly churning to figure out how to do things a bit differently.
- Skiing is my favorite pastime. We have two seasons here at J. La Plante Photo: wedding season and ski season.
- If pressed, I could probably eat around 47 tacos.
- I love to travel. I’ve been to all 50 United States and 16 foreign countries. So far…
- Moira and I have been together for over 10 years and not a day goes by that I don’t wonder just what in the hell she sees in me.
- Events are in my blood. I grew up in a family-owned catering business and planned events at Georgetown University before I ever picked up a camera.
- My goal when I set out to write this was to refrain from using any photographer bio clichés such as “I believe…” or “My passion is….”
- Jesse and I met on spring break in the Bahamas. He offered to buy me a drink. It was an all-inclusive resort.
- If I see a dog, I consider it a good day.
- I’m an indiscriminately curious person. I’ve Googled everything from how soap works to the mechanics of butterfly migration.
- Jesse taught me everything I know about photography.
Prices start at $4299.00
J. La Plante Photo has no reviews yet.