Our friends at Totally Promotional have a great wedding favor idea to share: DIY S’mores! These are sure to be a crowd pleaser. Here’s Shelley from Totally Promotional to tell us more:
Few things in life make perfect gifts for every age group. Dessert is one of those rare things. So when a bride and groom need a wedding favor that will please every guest, it’s a no-brainer: S’mores Fun Favors. They are simple to create and include an imprinted coaster as a keepsake.
See more after the cut!
S’mores Fun Favors can be assembled weeks in advance. Wedding couples don’t need another last-minute task. The individually wrapped favors can be displayed on a pretty table with a sign thanking guests and asking them to “Have S’more Laughs” before they go.
Custom wedding coasters make a great foundation for the S’mores Fun Favors and can be designed with an image or saying that reflects the couple’s personality. Guests will use the charming coasters at home and recall the great time they had at the wedding. S’mores Fun Favors also are great bridal shower or Save The Date favors. Enjoy!
- 2 to 4 graham crackers
- 1-2 small pieces of Hershey Chocolate Bars
- 2-4 large marshmallows
- Clear cellophane sheet or bag
- Thin twine string or ribbon
- Personalized tag
- Custom coasters
- Place the coaster upside down on cellophane as a base.
- Neatly stack crackers, chocolate pieces and marshmallows on top.
- Gather the cellophane above the items and secure it together with twine or ribbon.
- Attach a card with a clever note to thank guests for coming or display your wedding hashtag.
- Keep stored in a cool place until the wedding.
Shelley Grieshop is a former newspaper reporter and copy editor who joined the team at Totally Promotional as a creative writer in January 2016. She writes company blogs, product descriptions and general correspondence. To learn more about Totally Promotional, please visit their WeddingLovely Vendor Guide profile.